You can log in to your MoodleCloud site from your browser using your site URL. Here's how:
- Type your site URL in your browser. This could be:
- [yoursitename].moodlecloud.com (Free Trial and MoodleCloud sites’ URL format), or
- [yoursitename].moodle.school (Moodle for School sites’ URL format).
- Enter your username and password. Your username depends on what type of user you are:
- The site owner (the person who signed up for this site): username is admin.
- All other users (teachers, students, etc) have unique usernames – typically one provided by your site admin.
- Enter your password.
*Your MoodleCloud site and Portal passwords are the same. Therefore, use the same password to log in to your Moodle site and the Portal.