The MoodleNet integration will be active by default in all MoodleCloud 4.0.1 sites. You may use it on your MoodleCloud site with or without a Moodle.Net account.
To add MoodleNet resources to your MoodleCloud site, please follow these steps:
- Go to the course you want to add MoodleNet resources to.
- Turn the Edit mode on (top right hand corner).
- Navigate to the desired course section and click on + Add an activity or resource button within your course.
- Scroll to the bottom of the resources and click on Or browse for content on MoodleNet link.
- Click the MoodleNet Central button to navigate and import MoodleNet resources without having an account in it.
Alternatively, if you already have a MoodleNet account, you can connect your MoodleNet account by entering the ID from your MoodleNet profile (see more in the following paragraph “Creating a MoodleNet account”).
- You will be brought to MoodleNet.
- Once you have a resource you want to add to your MoodleCloud site, click Send to Moodle.
- Your MoodleCloud site URL will pop up, click Send.
- You will be taken back to your MoodleCloud site with a prompt to confirm the import.
- Click Confirm.
- Now you can go through the Import process and click Continue.
- Your new MoodleNet resource will be added to your MoodleCloud course.
- Note that MoodleNet resources may be of any type. Depending on their type they will be imported as Files or Activities in Moodle. MoodleNet resources may also be Moodle backup files. MoodleCloud will automatically perform the right process during the import.
You can create your MoodleNet account as follows:
- Go to moodle.net
- Click on Join now (top right hand corner)
- Fill out your details
- Click on Sign up
- You will receive an email to activate your account, when you receive it, click on Activate account
- Once you are in, click on Copy ID (next to your username). This will be used later.
*To learn more, please visit our MoodleDocs on MoodleNet.
*Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems in MoodleNet, please post in the MoodleNet community or create an issue at MoodleNet Tracker.