MoodleCloud off-the-shelf plans include support for technical site issues/errors and for subscription and billing enquiries. Self-service support is available through our knowledge base and extensive online Moodle resources.
- Our MoodleCloud Team handles subscription and billing queries as well as technical site issues/errors.
- We have a dedicated Technical Team who maintain the MoodleCloud platform, manage the shared servers, install regular updates to the LMS, as well as investigate technical issues with MoodleCloud software (and its integration with plugins within the MoodleCloud environment).
- To report a technical issue or raise a subscription or billing enquiry, please contact the MoodleCloud Team.
- To keep MoodleCloud as affordable as possible, we do not offer telephone, video conferencing, personalised or dedicated support, and we do not provide guidance or training on how to use Moodle LMS features. But we do have a wide range of free online Moodle resources for instant access to information:
- Moodle Docs where you can search for information on any Moodle topic, including site administration, courses, add users, activities, course backups and loads more. Keep in mind these are relevant to Moodle and some features may have limitations or differences in MoodleCloud. Available translations found at the bottom of the article page 'In other languages' or use MoodleDocs in selected languages.
- MoodleCloud forum, where you will find links to many Moodle subject forums and loads of useful conversations about configuring Moodle or finding possible work-arounds. If you can't find the answer you are looking for, post a question in the forums and one of the many Moodle experts in the community is likely to have an answer for you. We also have Moodle Forum in English or Moodle Forums in other languages (for Moodle LMS related discussions).
- Moodle Academy for free online training or Moodle Academy's YouTube video playlists.
- As there are differences between Moodle LMS and MoodleCloud, some documentation may have slight menu differences or limited features and options. Please search our MoodleCloud FAQs (or use the Help Widget) for possible answers or contact the MoodleCloud Team if you can't find what you are looking for.
*If you need more support or a more customised Moodle solution, you can use a premium hosted Moodle LMS solution with one of our Moodle Certified Partners or Service Providers. They provide expertise in customisations, hosting, support, training, and more.