You can use Zoom in a MoodleCloud site, but as there is no plugin integration you need to add it as a resource.
- Whilst we don't offer Zoom integration at MoodleCloud it is simple to add a Zoom Meeting as a Resource in a Course.
- To add a Zoom link log in to your MoodleCloud Site (make sure that Editing is turned on):
- Either Add An Activity or Resource (select Page), or
- add as content to an Existing Activity or Resource.
- Copy the meeting invite and paste into your page:
- Click Save and Display.
- When a user clicks the link they should be prompted to allow Zoom to open like this: