BigBlueButton video conference activity can be monitored in your MoodleCloud site logs.
- BigBlueButton is an activity in Moodle.
- This means that activity in BBB can be tracked in your site logs.
- To access the site logs:
- Go to Site Administration
- Click Reports | Logs
- Select the Course (only if you would like logs for a specific course)
- Select the Participant
- Change All Events to Participating
- Click Get these logs
- In the logs for the user you'll find the events Meeting joined and Meeting left
*If you need it all in a central attendance register, you can look at the Attendance plugin that comes with MoodleCloud paid plans. This plugin allows teachers/students to record attendance.