MoodleCloud offers five plans with the same features, each with an increased number of users and an increased file storage allowance.
- To check the quotas and prices for each plan, please visit our website navigate to the Pricing tab and select Grow. You'll be able to select any of our plans and see the quotas and prices per plan.
- The user limit on your plan is the maximum number of users that can:
- have an active account and access your site at any given time.
- This goes from 50 to 1000 users.
- It includes all the roles within your site (students, administrators, teachers, etc.)
- Please note that suspended users don’t count towards your user limit.
- You can check our article on Adding more users to your MoodleCloud site to understand how the quota works.
- The file storage quota means the maximum storage allowance for your entire MoodleCloud site.
- The allowance goes from 250MB up to 5GB.
- To know more about how the storage works, please visit our MoodleCloud file storage article.
*You can also access our free trial of our Large Plan for 45 days (no credit card required).
*The Moodle for School packages are no longer available to purchase and any current active plans will be ended in December 2022. To know more about the transition to our new plans, please check our article Upgrading your Moodle for School site to our new MoodleCloud plans.