You can cancel your MoodleCloud subscription at any time in your MoodleCloud portal. Here’s how:
- Log in to your MoodleCloud Portal.
- Click Billing Tab.
- Select Stop recurring payment.
- We recommend you create Course Backups in case you want to reuse your course materials, as site Exports can’t be imported into MoodleCloud.
- If you have more than one site, double check to make sure you have the correct site showing in the Package tab. If not, select the correct one from the drop down menu first.
If you wish to delete your site immediately (rather than wait to the end of your subscription):
- Go to Tools tab.
- Click on the button to Remove my MoodleCloud site.
- Removing your site will automatically cancel your subscription (if you haven’t already done so).
*As per our Terms of Service, we only offer refunds where the service is unavailable for a period of time. We don’t offer pro rata refunds on subscriptions that are unused or that were not cancelled prior to the renewal date.