You can upgrade your MoodleCloud site at any time via the MoodleCloud portal. Once you upgrade, moving to a smaller plan is not possible. Here’s how you can upgrade your plan:
To change your plan:
- Log in to your Portal and select the new plan.
- Click on Credit Card or PayPal.
- Add your credit card details and click Next to complete your purchase.
- Or Log in to your PayPal account and follow the steps to complete your purchase:
- Your site will take a minute or so to upgrade.
- Your additional users and disk space quota will be available immediately.
- The amount charged will be the pro-rata amount based on your renewal date.
We do not offer downgrades.
Once you move to a larger plan, moving to a smaller or older plan is not possible.
If you upgrade from a Moodle for School plan, please note that the following features will no longer be available:
- School theme/MoodleCloud theme (you will be moved to the Boost theme)
- Moodle for School URL (the URL will change from sitename.moodle.school to sitename.moodlecloud.com and we will provide free redirection for your existing students)
- Group Choice Activity Plugin
- Level up! Plugin
- Quizventure Plugin
*You will find all the inclusions of our new plans on the MoodleCloud website.