MoodleCloud sites now come with the Boost theme set up by default.
- You can learn more about the boost theme here: Boost Theme
- If you are on one of our legacy Moodle for School Plans, you will also have access to the School, Classic and MoodleCloud themes until December 2022, when these plans will be decommissioned.
- Installing your own themes is not possible on any of our MoodleCloud sites, however you are able to customise many aspects of the themes we have available. This includes the colours, logos, css styles etc.
The following resources may also be of interest when customising your site, but please note that
- Edit the course list
- Edit the site appearance
- Edit the course categories
- Customise your site dashboard
- Customise your site front page
- Boost presets
- Site admin presets
*MoodleCloud is designed with an optimal User Experience in mind, so, in order to make it simpler to use, we have disabled some features and options that may be available in a self-hosted Moodle install. Please bear this in mind when consulting our MoodleDocs.