Unfortunately, MoodleCloud does not have a recycle bin feature. You are unable to restore deleted course activities or courses.
You are recommended to create regular backups of your courses, users and files - and if needed in future can use those to restore. Please note the upload limit of 100MB applies to course restoration files - if your course is larger than this you may need to remove large files - then create a backup file, and save your large files separately.
- Visit each individual course and from the Course Navigation options, click More
- Click Course Reuse and click on the course you want to Backup
- Initial settings - Select activities, blocks, filters and other items as required then click the Next button.
- Schema settings - Select/deselect specific items to include in backup, then click the Next button.
- Confirmation and review - Check that everything is as required, using the Previous button if necessary, otherwise click the 'Perform backup' button
- Complete - Click the Continue button
- A backup file (with distinctive .mbz extension to avoid confusion with .zip files) is then saved in the course backup area. Backup file names are of the form backup-moodle2-course-coursename-date-hour.mbz, ending in -nu.mbz when backed up with no users and -an.mbz with anonymized names.
- Tip: If you are satisfied with the default settings and don't wish to go through all the backup screens, you can simply click 'Jump to final step' to perform the backup.
- From the Manage categories and courses screen, click the arrow next to the chosen category and click Restore (if you have admin or category permissions) or Course navigation > More > Course reuse > Restore if you are restoring into a course.
You can learn more about backup and restore here:
Free 45 Day Trial