- MoodleCloud plans maximum file storage means maximum storage for your entire site.
- The only way to purchase additional storage is to upgrade your plan.
- We do not currently have the option for add ons such as extra storage for any of our plans.
- Our largest plan for our MoodleCloud is our Large Plan, it comes with 5 GB file storage and the individual file upload size limit is 100 MB across all plans.
- You can easily change your current plan at any time in your Portal.
To change your package or plan:
- Log in to your MoodleCloud Portal.
- Click the Change Plan tab.
- Click on the Upgrade button for the plan that best suits your needs.
- Add your payment details.
- Click on Pay Now.
*Once you move to a larger plan, moving to a smaller or older plan is not possible.