If you need more users, you can upgrade your plan in your MoodleCloud Portal or talk to your Moodle Certified Service Provider about hosting your own installation.
- A user is anyone who has a login to your site.
- This includes students, administrators, teachers and managers.
- The user limit on your plan is the maximum number of users that can:
- have an account, and
- access your site at any given time.
- You can also suspend users to not count towards your quota.
- For suspended users you’ll still have their data and will be able to run reports on what they’ve previously completed, but they won't be able to access courses.
- Suspended users will still count towards your user quota if you are on a legacy Starter Plan (from prior to November 2020).
If you are unsure what plan you are on, you can find out in your MoodleCloud Portal.
*You can only get more users by upgrading to a bigger plan. Our Large plan comes with 1000 users, if you require more, you can find your Moodle Certified Service Provider in the Change plan tab of your MoodleCloud Portal.