When users sign up to a MoodleCloud site, they must agree to the Moodle Privacy Statement. MoodleCloud administrators can add custom policies to this (including in other languages).
- Moodle is obligated to provide one valid Privacy statement that is mandatory for all users.
- There are no immediate plans to make this available in languages other than English.
- You can configure and add your own (additional) policies if you like:
- Go to Site administration
- Click Users
- Click Privacy and policies
- Click Manage policies
- Or you can append this to your MoodleCloud site URL: /admin/tool/policy/managedocs.php