Our maximum file storage is for your entire MoodleCloud site and it depends on the MoodleCloud plan you are on.
Here are some things you can do to keep your disk usage low:
- Delete files that are not being used.
- Host files on other file storage sites, and then link them in Moodle using a Resource URL. Please check the following links for further information on each hosting service:
Host on YouTube. Any link to your videos will be automatically and seamlessly embedded in a course in your MoodleCloud site.
- Think about linking/embedding existing websites for your content instead of redeveloping it all from scratch.
- Use Page and Book Resources (instead of uploading the information as PDF files).
- Keep the quota for individual users down to something low, to encourage small file submission uploads.
*You can only get more storage by upgrading to a bigger plan. Our Large plan comes with 5GB of storage, if you require more, you can find your Moodle Certified Service Provider in the support tab of your MoodleCloud Portal.