In MoodleCloud you should use the Feedback activity type to conduct surveys (as well as to collect feedback).
- The Feedback activity allows you to create and conduct surveys to collect feedback.
- Unlike the Survey tool it allows you to write your own questions, rather than choose from a list of pre-written questions. And unlike the Quiz tool, you can create non-graded questions.
- The Feedback activity is ideal for course or teacher evaluations.
- Students click on the Feedback icon in the course to access the activity and then they must click the button Answer the questions. (Note: the magnifying glass icon is only for previewing, not for submitting responses.
- Teachers see the Feedback settings tabs as well as an Analysis tab and Show responses tab. The results may be exported to a spreadsheet program.
- From the Analysis tab they see a graphical (and text) display of responses.
- From the Show responses tab they see individual responses in detail.
- Switching role to Student you can no longer see any submissions.
You can read more about Feedback in the following links: