Boost Theme is the standard theme you will see when you create a new MoodleCloud Site. To change to this theme, follow these steps:
- Log in to your site as the admin user.
- Go to the Administration block.
- Navigate to Site Administration / Appearance / Themes / Theme selector.
- Click the Use theme button for the Boost theme.
- Your site will now be using the Boost theme which looks like this when logged in to a course.
- Visit your Frontpage to get the Boost user tour, this will help you get started using the Boost theme. For more information, go to our Moodle Documentation.