We have set limit of users for each MoodleCloud plan. If you need a site with more users then we recommend you sign up to a different plan OR if you have grander plans, then talk to your Moodle Partner about hosting your own installation. You can find your Moodle Partner in the support tab of your MoodleCloud Portal.
Articles in this section
- Does MoodleCloud allow plugins?
- What plugins are provided in my MoodleCloud site?
- Can I add extra plugins to my Moodle for School site?
- Why are some features in my MoodleCloud site disabled?
- Why can’t I find my site?
- Why can’t I add more users?
- Why can’t I upload any more files?
- Can I export my entire site?
- I have a question about using my MoodleCloud site.