Our MoodleCloud plans have strict limits. The limits depend on your package and plan moodlecloud.com.
Some things you can do to keep your disk usage low:
- Host files on Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or other web sites, and then link to them in Moodle using a Resource URL
- Host your videos on Youtube. Any link to your videos will be automatically and seamlessly embedded in a course in your MoodleCloud site
- Think about linking/embedding existing websites for your content instead of redeveloping it all from scratch.
- Use Page and Book Resources in Moodle instead of uploading PDFs.
- Keep the quota for individual users down to something low, to encourage small files.