Login to your MoodleCloud Portal and in the Tools tab for the site you wish to delete, click on the button to “Remove my MoodleCloud site”. If you have more than one site, double check to make sure you have the right site showing in the Package tab. If not, select the right one from the drop down menu.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade/change my package or plan?
- How do I switch to use the Boost theme?
- Can I upgrade my site from a Moodle for Free to Moodle for School site?
- I’ve upgraded to a Moodle for School plan, how do I update my site to use the School theme?
- How do I delete my MoodleCloud site?
- How do I remove one of my MoodleCloud sites?
- I don’t want my add-on or paid package/site anymore, can I have a refund?