As a teacher, you can learn more about Moodle through these available resources:
- Moodle.org site: this is where our Moodle community of users share information and also support other users. Here you can get involved in the online forums, find documentation on Moodle functionality and get insight and feedback on Moodle activities for learner development.
- Learn Moodle MOOC: This is a free online course focussed on an introduction to Moodle. Our MOOCs are run twice a year and delivered by our community educators.
- Moodle.net: This site is a shared content area where Moodle users can share and reuse Moodle courses and activities. Try a course or two or more that uses Moodle to get an idea on how it works.
- Moodle Partners: Our Moodle Partner network provide professional support services for Moodle, including training and providing user guide support. There are over 85 Partners in our network across 40 countries so you can find one closest to your region.
- MoodleCloud: If you are not sure what Moodle is, how it works or if it’s right for you, get started with a free MoodleCloud site where you can experience creating courses, activities and using the learning tools available in Moodle.